VSSImporter - Help

Hi Shahid:
It works with VSS 2005 and needs to be installed into the SharePoint Server before running this application. Then, execute the application in SharePoint Server console.
Thanks.
Fazlul


From: Shahid Aziz [mailto:shahid.aziz@nssi.us]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:19 AM
To: Fazlul.Chowdhury@gmail.com
Subject: VSSImporter


Fazlul,

I have SBS 2003 Server and I have WSS 3.0 installed. On another XP computer I have VSS 6.0 installed. Is your “VSSImporter” tool works with VSS 6.0 or I must have VSS 2005. I am new to IT environment and any help would be appreciated. Please reply.

Thanks a bunch.

Regards,

Shahid Aziz,

NSS, Inc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloud Computing Technology Assessment

Database Testing With DBUnit

Data Science, Big Data & Microsoft Machine Learning